Navigation

Wir suchen...
Moderator
Gast Moderator
Spezial Moderator
Forum Admin
Chat Wache
Sponsor
Techniker
New Comer

Jetzt Bewerben!

Online Information
Thema ansehen
 Thema drucken
Lacy J. Dalton Black Cofee
ayreon
Black coffee, blue mornin'
Toast is burnin' and the rain keeps pourin'
Bad feeling I'm losing you

Black Coffee, green envy
Jealous of the way that you used to love me
Bad feeling I'm losing you

I don't know if I can live without you
I don't know if I can understand it
Don't know if I can, know if I can
If I could only think of one good reason
To make this crazy love affair worth leaving

Oh, you know that I would, you know that I would

Black Coffee, red warning
No good news in the news this morning
Bad feeling I'm losing you

I don't know if I can live without you
I don't know if I can understand it
Don't know if I can, know if I can
If I could only think of one good reason
To make this crazy love affair worth leaving
Oh, you know that I would, you know that I would

Black Coffee, blue mornin'
Toast is burnin' and the rain keeps pourin'
Bad feeling I'm losing you

I got this bad feeling I'm losing you
Black Coffee, blue blue feeling...
i bin i und du bist du
 
http://www.ayreonfantasytc.de/
Springe ins Forum:
Login
Benutzername

Passwort



Passwort vergessen?
Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Shoutbox
Du musst dich einloggen um eine Nachricht zu senden.

1298
01.10.2026 - 10:00
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







762
17.09.2026 - 18:26
I'm curious which websites and online portals people visit most frequently. Do you mostly use news websites, social media, forums, entertainment portals, or specialized websites related to your ho

1298
11.09.2026 - 18:21
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







1298
11.09.2026 - 10:22
В интернете активно используют множество зеркал на основе ключевых слов slon и kraken с индексами от 1 до 25 и доменными зонами .cc, .com, .net, .at, .to, .onion.





790
09.09.2026 - 23:07
En caso de que quieras una experiencia de juego emocionante en un entorno seguro y entretenido, has encontrado el sitio perfecto spingranny casino espana .

Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.