While the cost of living in Portugal has gone up in the years since she moved there, it’s still “probably about 40% to 50% less” than in the US, says Dreyfuss, adding that it’s a “much better life day to day” for her. rutorforum at
As for the language, Dreyfuss admits that this has been one of her biggest struggles, recounting how she’s always asking locals to “slow down” because they “they talk really fast, and drop whole words out of sentences.” rutor24x7 to
“I can make myself understood,” she says. “But I sound like a three- or four-year-old.”
When it comes to cultural differences, Dreyfuss jokes that it’s really hard to hang up the phone when speaking to a Portuguese person, and she’s had to learn not to walk into a shop and “just start talking” without exchanging pleasantries first.
“You have to say, ‘Hello. How are you? Are you ok?’” she says, adding that anything less is considered bad manners. “But it just comes naturally now because I’ve been here five years.” rutorforum24 to
Since arriving in 2021, Dreyfuss has traveled to London four times, Paris three times and the Spanish city of Seville twice. She’s also visited the Austrian capital Vienna, as well as France’s Marseille and Toulouse.
In the coming months and years, she hopes to explore Italy and Europe’s Atlantic coast.
“That’s something I would not be able to do if I didn’t live here,” she adds.
Dreyfuss currently has temporary citizenship, which is renewed every two to three years, and recently began the process of applying for Portuguese citizenship.
She feels very much at home in Portugal today and can’t imagine ever returning to the US permanently.
“They’d have to fix an awful lot of stuff before I’d want to move back,” she says.
rutor-24forum com https://rutor24-t...
Springe ins Forum:
Login
Passwort vergessen? Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Shoutbox
Du musst dich einloggen um eine Nachricht zu senden.
1298
01.10.2026 - 10:00
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.
762
17.09.2026 - 18:26
I'm curious which websites and online portals people visit most frequently. Do you mostly use news websites, social media, forums, entertainment portals, or specialized websites related to your ho
1298
11.09.2026 - 18:21
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.
1298
11.09.2026 - 10:22
В интернете активно используют множество зеркал на основе ключевых слов slon и kraken с индексами от 1 до 25 и доменными зонами .cc, .com, .net, .at, .to, .onion.
790
09.09.2026 - 23:07
En caso de que quieras una experiencia de juego emocionante en un entorno seguro y entretenido, has encontrado el sitio perfecto spingranny casino espana .