I promised myself
I promised I? d wait for you
The midnight hour
I know you? ll shine on through
I promised myself
I promised the world to you
I give you flowers
You make my dreams come true
How many of us out there
Feel the need to run and look for shelter?
I promised myself
That I? d say a prayer for you
A brand new tomorrow
Where all you wish comes true
I promised myself
That I? d make it up to you
My sister and brother
Know I'm in love with you
How many of us out there
Feel the pain of losing what was once theirs?
God I know what people say about her
No mistake, who can live without love?
(I promised myself
That I? d wait for you)
How many of us out there
Feel the pain of losing what was once theirs?
God I know what people say about her
No mistake, who can live without love?
I promised myself
I promised I? d wait for you
The midnight hour
I know you? ll shine on through
I promised myself
I promised the world to you
I give you flowers
You make my dreams come true
In the midnight hour
I will wait for you
I will wait for you
I will wait for you
In the midnight hour
I will wait for you
I will wait for you
I will wait for you
i bin i und du bist du
Springe ins Forum:
Login
Passwort vergessen? Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Shoutbox
Du musst dich einloggen um eine Nachricht zu senden.
1298
01.10.2026 - 10:00
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.
762
17.09.2026 - 18:26
I'm curious which websites and online portals people visit most frequently. Do you mostly use news websites, social media, forums, entertainment portals, or specialized websites related to your ho
1298
11.09.2026 - 18:21
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.
1298
11.09.2026 - 10:22
В интернете активно используют множество зеркал на основе ключевых слов slon и kraken с индексами от 1 до 25 и доменными зонами .cc, .com, .net, .at, .to, .onion.
790
09.09.2026 - 23:07
En caso de que quieras una experiencia de juego emocionante en un entorno seguro y entretenido, has encontrado el sitio perfecto spingranny casino espana .