Navigation

Wir suchen...
Moderator
Gast Moderator
Spezial Moderator
Forum Admin
Chat Wache
Sponsor
Techniker
New Comer

Jetzt Bewerben!

Online Information
Thema ansehen
 Thema drucken
Maggie Reilly-Everytime We Touch
ayreon
A shooting star fell down to Earth
Lightning cracked the sky
Something weird is happening
Something I can′t deny

The strange kind of magic running through my brain
Feel I'm in heaven, or going insane

′Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
Every time we kiss, I swear, I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last
Need you by my side

Every time we touch, I feel the static
Every time we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you feel my heart beat so?
I can′t let you go
Want you in my life


The wind was like a hurricane
Storm clouds they filled the sky
I heard a crash of thunder
The earth shook in reply

The strange kind of magic running through my brain
I feel like I′m in heaven, or going insane

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
Every time we kiss, I swear, I could fly

Can′t you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last
Need you by my side

Every time we touch, I feel the static
Every time we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you feel my heart beat so?
I can′t let you go
Want you in my life

Every time we touch

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
Every time we kiss, I swear, I could fly

Can′t you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last
Need you by my side


And every time we touch, I feel the static
Every time we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you feel my heart beat so?
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Every time we touch
Every time we kiss

Can′t you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last
Need you by my side

Every time we touch
Every time we kiss

Can′t you feel my heart beat so?
I can't let you go
Want you in my life
i bin i und du bist du
 
http://www.ayreonfantasytc.de/
Springe ins Forum:
Login
Benutzername

Passwort



Passwort vergessen?
Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Shoutbox
Du musst dich einloggen um eine Nachricht zu senden.

1298
01.10.2026 - 10:00
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







762
17.09.2026 - 18:26
I'm curious which websites and online portals people visit most frequently. Do you mostly use news websites, social media, forums, entertainment portals, or specialized websites related to your ho

1298
11.09.2026 - 18:21
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







1298
11.09.2026 - 10:22
В интернете активно используют множество зеркал на основе ключевых слов slon и kraken с индексами от 1 до 25 и доменными зонами .cc, .com, .net, .at, .to, .onion.





790
09.09.2026 - 23:07
En caso de que quieras una experiencia de juego emocionante en un entorno seguro y entretenido, has encontrado el sitio perfecto spingranny casino espana .

Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.