Navigation

Wir suchen...
Moderator
Gast Moderator
Spezial Moderator
Forum Admin
Chat Wache
Sponsor
Techniker
New Comer

Jetzt Bewerben!

Online Information
Thema ansehen
 Thema drucken
The J. Geils Band Centerfold
ayreon
Does she walk? Does she talk?
Does she come complete?
My homeroom homeroom angel
Always pulled me from my seat

She was pure like snowflakes
No one could ever stain
The memory of my angel
Could never cause me pain

Years go by I'm lookin' through
A girly magazine
And there's my homeroom angel
On the pages in between

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold

Slipped me notes under the desk
While I was thinkin' about her dress
I was shy I turned away
(Aah)
Before she caught my eye

I was shakin' in my shoes
(Aah)
Whenever she flashed those baby blues
Something had a hold on me
(Aah)
When angel passed close by

Those soft and fuzzy sweaters
Too magical to touch
Too see her in that negligee
Is really just too much

My blood runs cold
Yea my memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
Oh yeah, angel is the centerfold

Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na

{Now listen}

It's okay I understand
This ain't no never never land
I hope that when this issue's gone
I'll see you when your clothes are on

Take you car, yes we will
We'll take your car and drive it
We'll take it to a motel room
And take 'em off in private

A part of me has just been ripped
The pages from my mind are stripped
Oh no, I can't deny it
Oh yea, I guess I gotta buy it

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold

My blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold

Na na na na na na na na na
Alright alright
One two three four
Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na

Ho my blood runs cold
My memory has just been sold
My angel is the centerfold
Angel is the centerfold
i bin i und du bist du
 
http://www.ayreonfantasytc.de/
Springe ins Forum:
Login
Benutzername

Passwort



Passwort vergessen?
Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Shoutbox
Du musst dich einloggen um eine Nachricht zu senden.

1298
01.10.2026 - 10:00
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







762
17.09.2026 - 18:26
I'm curious which websites and online portals people visit most frequently. Do you mostly use news websites, social media, forums, entertainment portals, or specialized websites related to your ho

1298
11.09.2026 - 18:21
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







1298
11.09.2026 - 10:22
В интернете активно используют множество зеркал на основе ключевых слов slon и kraken с индексами от 1 до 25 и доменными зонами .cc, .com, .net, .at, .to, .onion.





790
09.09.2026 - 23:07
En caso de que quieras una experiencia de juego emocionante en un entorno seguro y entretenido, has encontrado el sitio perfecto spingranny casino espana .

Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.