The wind blows the palms
He was torn from your arms
And he sailed away
The sun burns the sand
You can still feel his hand
as you heard him say
In the words of the islands
I'll return one day.
Kara, Kara, Kara Kimbiay
the stars will guide me on my way
Kara, Kara, Kara Kimbiay
Kara, Kara wait for me
when I return across the sea
Kara, Kara, I'll be back to stay.
The sun disappears
and the sky's not so clear
as he sailed away
The life that you lead's
not the life that you need
you still hear her say
your words are the words
you will hear while you're away.
Kara, Kara, Kara Kimbiay
the stars will guide me on my way
Kara, Kara, Kara Kimbiay
Kara, Kara wait for me
when I return across the sea
Kara, Kara, I'll be back to stay.
(Spoken)Where the sea and the sand
wash together
you hope to spend your lives for ever
where the sun meets the moon
you'll be together
together again very soon.
Kara, Kara, Kara Kimbiay
the stars will guide me on my way
Kara, Kara, Kara Kimbiay
Kara, Kara wait for me
when I return across the sea
Kara, Kara, I'll be back to stay.
There's a light on the sea
and the wind blows the trees
and he's on his way.
As you run through the sand
And he touches your hand
you can hear him say.
Kimbiay
Kimbiay
I've come back today.
Kara, Kara, Kara Kimbiay
the stars will guide me on my way
Kara, Kara, Kara Kimbiay
Kara, Kara wait for me
when I return across the sea
Kara, Kara, I'll be back to stay.
i bin i und du bist du
Springe ins Forum:
Login
Passwort vergessen? Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Shoutbox
Du musst dich einloggen um eine Nachricht zu senden.
1298
01.10.2026 - 10:00
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.
762
17.09.2026 - 18:26
I'm curious which websites and online portals people visit most frequently. Do you mostly use news websites, social media, forums, entertainment portals, or specialized websites related to your ho
1298
11.09.2026 - 18:21
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.
1298
11.09.2026 - 10:22
В интернете активно используют множество зеркал на основе ключевых слов slon и kraken с индексами от 1 до 25 и доменными зонами .cc, .com, .net, .at, .to, .onion.
790
09.09.2026 - 23:07
En caso de que quieras una experiencia de juego emocionante en un entorno seguro y entretenido, has encontrado el sitio perfecto spingranny casino espana .