Navigation

Wir suchen...
Moderator
Gast Moderator
Spezial Moderator
Forum Admin
Chat Wache
Sponsor
Techniker
New Comer

Jetzt Bewerben!

Online Information
Thema ansehen
 Thema drucken
Jason Mraz Im yours
ayreon
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my best-est
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn,
To win some or learn some
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We are just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
But do you want to come on
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear
Oh oh
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I been saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours
So please don't please don't please don't
There's no need to complicate
'Cause our time is short
This, oh this, this is our fate, I'm yours
i bin i und du bist du
 
http://www.ayreonfantasytc.de/
Springe ins Forum:
Login
Benutzername

Passwort



Passwort vergessen?
Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Shoutbox
Du musst dich einloggen um eine Nachricht zu senden.

1298
01.10.2026 - 10:00
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







762
17.09.2026 - 18:26
I'm curious which websites and online portals people visit most frequently. Do you mostly use news websites, social media, forums, entertainment portals, or specialized websites related to your ho

1298
11.09.2026 - 18:21
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







1298
11.09.2026 - 10:22
В интернете активно используют множество зеркал на основе ключевых слов slon и kraken с индексами от 1 до 25 и доменными зонами .cc, .com, .net, .at, .to, .onion.





790
09.09.2026 - 23:07
En caso de que quieras una experiencia de juego emocionante en un entorno seguro y entretenido, has encontrado el sitio perfecto spingranny casino espana .

Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.