Navigation

Wir suchen...
Moderator
Gast Moderator
Spezial Moderator
Forum Admin
Chat Wache
Sponsor
Techniker
New Comer

Jetzt Bewerben!

Online Information
Thema ansehen
 Thema drucken
Erasure Always
ayreon
Open your eyes, I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open

When it's cold (When it's cold) outside (outside)
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
(Always) I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
(Always)

Melting the ice for me
Jump into the ocean
Hold back the tide, I see
Your love in motion

When it's cold (When it's cold) outside (outside)
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you (Always)
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
(Always) I wanna be with you (Always)
And make believe with you (Always)
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
(Always)

When it's cold (When it's cold) outside (outside)
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night (When it's cold in the night)
(Where the new love grows) There will be no shame (no shame)

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love (the leaves are falling down)
(Always) I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
(Always) I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love (all the leaves are falling down
(Always) I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
(Always) I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love (all the leaves are falling down)
(Always) I wanna be with you
i bin i und du bist du
 
http://www.ayreonfantasytc.de/
Springe ins Forum:
Login
Benutzername

Passwort



Passwort vergessen?
Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Shoutbox
Du musst dich einloggen um eine Nachricht zu senden.

1298
01.10.2026 - 10:00
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







762
17.09.2026 - 18:26
I'm curious which websites and online portals people visit most frequently. Do you mostly use news websites, social media, forums, entertainment portals, or specialized websites related to your ho

1298
11.09.2026 - 18:21
Представленный перечень доменов отражает продуманную архитектуру зеркальной сети, где каждый элемент дублируется десятками альтернатив.







1298
11.09.2026 - 10:22
В интернете активно используют множество зеркал на основе ключевых слов slon и kraken с индексами от 1 до 25 и доменными зонами .cc, .com, .net, .at, .to, .onion.





790
09.09.2026 - 23:07
En caso de que quieras una experiencia de juego emocionante en un entorno seguro y entretenido, has encontrado el sitio perfecto spingranny casino espana .

Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.